About Management Division
Management Division, Department of Health Services is responsible for planning, integrated supervision, information management, construction and monitoring of public health institution buildings, environmental health and waste management. The division is also responsible for monitoring and evaluation of health programs and ensures quality of health service delivery. The division functions with its 4 sections namely Logistics Management Section, Infrastructure development Section, Integrated HMIS section and Environmental Health and Waste Management Section.
- Coordinate with relevant divisions and centers for annual programme planning.
- Coordinate and support health institutions for the preparation of annual budget and programs.
- Supervision of the progress of health program implementation and carry out performance review.
- Implement quality improvement steps in health service delivery.
- Strengthen functioning of HMIS.
- Coordinate and manage construction activities of public health institution buildings.