Monitors and evaluates health programmes performed and services delivered by health institutions under the Department of Health Services.
- the monitoring, supervision and evaluation of preventive, curative and promotive health programmes;
- conducting integrated supervision in collaboration with divisions, centres and RHDs;
- monitoring health care service delivery focussing on essential health care services in state and non-state sectors;
- supporting DPHOs and DHOs to strengthen HFOMCs;
- strengthening health care waste management in hospitals, PHCCs and health posts; and
- supporting government and non-government run facilities with managing health care waste.