- विपन्न नागरिक औषधि उपचार कोष निर्देशिका (दोश्रो संसोधन)_ २०७३ " href="http://mddohs.gov.np/headline/%e0%a4%b5%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%aa%e0%a4%a8%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%a8-%e0%a4%a8%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%97%e0%a4%b0%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%95-%e0%a4%94%e0%a4%b7%e0%a4%a7%e0%a4%bf-%e0%a4%89%e0%a4%aa%e0%a4%9a%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%b0/">
- विपन्न नागरिक औषधि उपचार कोष निर्देशिका (दोश्रो संसोधन)_ २०७३
• Make arrangements to collect and analyse health information and use it to support the planning, monitoring, and evaluation of health programmes.
• Strengthen bottom-up planning from community to central levels via the optimum use of available resources including health service information.
• Conduct and expand regular periodic performance reviews and use outcomes for improvements down to community level.
• Strengthen and guide the monitoring and supervision system at all levels.
• Establish a central data bank linking HMIS with the Human Resources Management Information System (HURIS), LMIS, finance, surveys, censuses and other sources of information.
• Expand computerized information systems at all levels.
• Monitor the health services provided by state and non-state health institutions.
• Develop and implement construction, repair and maintenance plans for public health facilities and for biomedical equipment.
• Develop the capacity of health workers and HFOMCs in collaboration with NHTC and concerned agencies.
• Conduct human resource development programmes to improve the quality of health services.
• The routine management of health service Information.
• Orientations on quality health service delivery.
• The upgrading of health facilities in line with plans and policies.
• Initiate the processing for approval of the establishment of private and non-government health institutions of 51 to 200 bed capacity.
• Process for approval and renew private and non-governmental health facilities operating licenses on the basis of given service standards
• Develop and implement integrated supervision and monitoring plans.
• Establish and develop required infrastructure, human resource and guidelines to conduct other assigned designated and non routine works.