- विपन्न नागरिक औषधि उपचार कोष निर्देशिका (दोश्रो संसोधन)_ २०७३ " href="http://mddohs.gov.np/headline/%e0%a4%b5%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%aa%e0%a4%a8%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%a8-%e0%a4%a8%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%97%e0%a4%b0%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%95-%e0%a4%94%e0%a4%b7%e0%a4%a7%e0%a4%bf-%e0%a4%89%e0%a4%aa%e0%a4%9a%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%b0/">
- विपन्न नागरिक औषधि उपचार कोष निर्देशिका (दोश्रो संसोधन)_ २०७३
Mission — The Management Division aims to support health programmes and DoHS to deliver
health services through the following specific objectives:
• Facilitate and coordinate among concerned divisions and centres to prepare annual plans,
programmes and to make necessary arrangements to get approval from the National Planning
Commission (NPC) and MoF.
• Make arrangements for the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and programmes
of regional health directorates, DHOS and DPHOs.
• Monitor programme implementation status and carryout periodic performance reviews.
• Support quality improvements in the health sector.
• Manage the HMIS.
• Manage and coordinate the construction and maintenance of buildings and other public health
infrastructure including the maintenance of biomedical equipment.
• Process for approval the establishment of private and non-government health institutions.
• Process for approval new public health institutions and their upgrades.
• Make arrangements for capacity building of human resources in public health
• Support information technology related to health information, dissemination and
• Provide treatment facilities for impoverished Nepalese citizens for listed diseases.